- Peel the bananas, cut into slices and place in a suitable container, covered in plastic wrap, in the freezer for at least 5 hours.
- Once the bananas are frozen through, take them out of the freezer and put in the mixer or, if you are using a hand blender, in a mixing bowl.
- Be careful during the first round of mixing. If you are using a less powerful mixer/hand blender, we recommend waiting until the bananas are very slightly thawed. Before mixing, pour in the Coconut Rice Drink and add the Joygurt. At first, the individual pieces will spread out. Keep stopping and gently scraping the mixture together with a spoon.
- After 3-4 rounds, you will have a creamy ice cream mixture, which can be refined with fresh vanilla bean from the grinder or grated chocolate.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.