- Mix the flour, sugar, vanilla sugar, Weinstein baking powder, salt, cinnamon and vanilla pulp in a large mixing bowl.
- Then add all the liquid ingredients (oil, Oats Drink, Joygurt Natural and mineral water) and stir until a nice, smooth batter has formed.
- Switch on the waffle iron and grease with margarine.
- Pour just under one ladle per waffle into the waffle iron and carefully close the lid.
- Leave the waffles in the waffle iron until they are light brown and easily come away from the iron.
- You can now add your choice of topping to the vegan waffles. In the Joya office, there was no end to the creativity. Our waffles were topped with powdered sugar, vegan nougat cream, fruit, agave syrup, and Joya Dessert and Organic Vanilla Joygurt. En-Joya!
Tip: These waffles can also easily be made glutenfree. Instead of traditional flour, use buckwheat flour.