- Peel the onion, potatoes and beetroot and finely chop them. Grate the horseradish.
- Heat the oil in a large pot and lightly sweat the onion. Then add the potatoes and the beetroot and steam lightly.
- Pour over the vegetable broth and cook for about 15 minutes until soft. Add half of the horseradish and puree using a food processor or stick blender.
- Add the Joya Finesse and put back on the heat. Season to taste with salt, pepper, sugar and nutmeg.
- Combine Joya Crèmesse with the remaining horseradish, salt and pepper and use a spoonful of it to garnish the beetroot soup.
Tips: Instead of freshly grated horseradish you can also use horseradish from a jar.
For extra spiciness add a thumb-sized piece of ginger to the soup before pureeing.