- Wash and clean the spinach, lamb’s lettuce and radishes. Cut the radishes into thin slices.
- Cut the Organic Tofu Natural into small cubes and roll in cornstarch. Sear in a frying pan with a little oil until crispy.
- Cut the pomegranate in half, remove the seeds and collect the juice from one half for the dressing. It is best to wear an apron, as the juice will stain!
- For the dressing mix 2 tbsp of cider vinegar, the pomegranate juice, salt and pepper in a bowl. Slowly stir in 3 tbsp of walnut oil and 2 tbsp of olive oil until you have a smooth dressing.
- Season to taste and pour onto the salad. Add the tofu croutons and finish with a sprinkling of pomegranate seeds
Tip: Best served with dark bread, for example the whole-grain bread with Chia seeds.