- First, measure out the Soy Drink and Coconut Milk and mix together in a large measuring jug.
- In another bowl, measure out the sugar, salt, locust bean gum and guar gum and stir well with a whisk.
- Now you can begin to gradually combine the dry mixture and the liquid mixture using a hand blender.
- When the sugar has completely dissolved, the mixture is ready. Put it in the refrigerator for approx. 2 hours.
- Once the mixture has cooled, you can put it in the ice cream machine.
- In the meantime, coarsely crush the cookies using a fork or a food processor. Just before the end of the freezing process, add the cookies using the opening in the ice cream machine.
- Once the ice cream machine stops, either enjoy the ice cream immediately or put it into a pre-cooled container, flatten with a spatula and cover with wax paper or other coated paper.
- Leave in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
This delicious recipe comes from Veganista and can be found in the book “Veganista- Pionierinnen der neuen Eiszeit” (“Veganista – Pioneers of the new Ice Age”) along with many other great ice cream recipes.